Best TV and broadband providers
By Jon Barrow
Every six months we ask thousands of pay TV and broadband customers about their experiences so we can tell you which providers you should use - and which you should avoid.
Best TV, broadband and phone providers overview
Find out which pay TV and broadband providers impressed in our regular survey - and which you should avoid.
As well as customers scores for each company we also rate all the key elements of their service, from the value for money they offer to the shows that are available to watch.
- Scores for all of the UK's broadband and pay TV providers, including BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin.
- A full breakdown of how each provider is rated for customer service, value for money, connection speed, technical support and more
- All based on a survey of thousands of broadband and pay TV customers
- In-depth provider overviews, revealing everything from the deals they offer to the levels of complaints about them.
- Lab reviews of the equipment they supply.
- Quotes from real customers on their experiences
To get all this information try Which? for just £1.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest TV and broadband providers and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
|TV, broadband & phone satisfaction survey results|
|ISP||WRP||Speed||Reliability||TV content||Value for money||Ease of contacting||Customer service||Customer score|
Recommendations you can trust
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our recommendations are only influenced by our test and survey results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding the light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from energy suppliers and high street shops to ebook readers, cars and mobile phones, Which? can help you make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes