Bugatti Volo 13-VOLON review
Test score %
The stylish Volo two-slice toaster from Italian manufacturer Bugatti will undoubtedly add the wow factor to your worktop, but it doesn't come cheap. We know looks can be deceptive, and you'll want to be sure this toaster can make brilliant toast before you splash out. Our full review reveals whether it does so.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes-
- Cable length102m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number039 030 892 80
- Manufacturer URLwww.casabugatti.it
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.