Russell Hobbs Inspire 24372 review
Test score %
This red two-slice toaster from Russell Hobbs has a glossy rippled exterior and bright chrome accents that go some way to making it stand out from the crowd. But you'll want to make sure the Inspire 24372 is easy to use and delivers perfect toast before you plonk it on your worktop, which is where our review can help. We've tested this toaster thoroughly at our lab, so read on to find out whether it makes tasty toast, time after time.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.7 x 11.4
- Cable length82m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 658 9700
- Manufacturer URLuk.russellhobbs.com
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.