A disappointing experience in a restaurant can ruin a special occasion but you may be able to claim compensation if things don’t go to plan. From poor restaurant service to booking problems, our guides help you pursue a complaint and seek redress.
It’s very upsetting to have your special day ruined by poor service, bad food or low quality photographs. If something goes wrong, you have the right to claim compensation. Our guides help you claim if things go wrong.
- Letter to ask for a refund of an unsatisfactory wedding service
- Letter requesting a refund for a cancelled wedding venue
- Letter to complain about late wedding photographs
Buying tickets online can sometimes be a tricky business - especially if you’re not sure if the ticket seller is official and your tickets fail to turn up at all. Read our guides to help you if things go wrong.
- How do I get a refund from a ticket seller?
- Letter of complaint about tickets that didn't arrive on time
- Letter to claim under Section 75 for undelivered tickets
If you experience a problem before or during your cruise, such as unexpected itinerary changes, you may be able to claim compensation. Find out what regulations apply to package travel and what you need to do to seek redress.
If your flight is delayed or cancelled, you may be able to claim compensation or get a refund - it'll depend on the reason for the delay or cancellation. Our guides and free letter tools can help you claim.
- I had a flight delay, can I get compensation?
- My flight has been overbooked, can I get compensation?
- I had a flight cancellation, can I claim compensation?
- Denied Boarding EU Regulation (Regulation 261/2004 EC)
If you arrive at your destination to find your hotel or self-catering accommodation is not what you expected or a problem arises during your holiday, our guides can help you make a complaint or claim compensation.
If you book a package holiday, you have rights under the Package Travel Regulations. This means descriptions of holidays must be accurate. Our guides help you claim if you’re unhappy with your holiday.
- Can I cancel my holiday due to unrest or natural disaster?
- How do I know whether my holiday is ATOL protected?
- How to complain about your package holiday booking