It’s not always clear who you should report a scam to or how to get your money back if you've been scammed. Our guides tell you how to report scams and get your money back.View all Reporting scams articles
As technology becomes more advanced, so do the methods fraudsters use to scam us. Knowing what to look for and how to avoid scams is the best way to stay safe. Our guides tell you about different scams to watch out for.View all Types of scams articles
Some scammers are experts in using the internet to commit their crimes. Our guides can help you spot common signs of online scams and offer simple tips to protect yourself.
- How to spot a fake, fraudulent or scam website
- How to spot an email scam
- How to spot a social media scam
If you’ve been the victim of credit or debit card fraud, acting quickly is essential. Read our guides to find out what you should do in the event of card fraud and how to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service if you need to.
Unwanted calls and texts can be very annoying, particularly if they end up disrupting your day or worse, costing you money. Our guides can help you stop these irritating calls and texts for good.
- I keep getting unwanted calls and text messages, what can I do?
- How to stop nuisance phone calls
- I'm being charged for unwanted premium rate text messages