Broadband provider reviews
Utility Warehouse Broadband Review
Article 11 of 14
We've surveyed thousands of broadband users and can tell you everything you need to know about Utility Warehouse's broadband – including whether to sign up for one of its deals
Utility Warehouse broadband review
In this in-depth review of Utility Warehouse broadband, we'll:
- give you a full breakdown of how customers rated it on key factors, including technical support
- show you how Utility Warehouse broadband compares with all the other major internet service providers, (ISPs), including BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media
- tell you what real Utility Warehouse broadband customers say about their experiences
- assess the equipment on offer from Utility Warehouse
- explore Utility Warehouse's latest deals and offers.
You can also find a great deal by comparing all of Utility Warehouse's broadband packages.
To get all this information, try Which?.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member, log in now to unlock the table.
What makes a Which? Recommended Provider?
Which? Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop, and the accolade is only given to broadband companies that achieve a customer score of 70% or above.
That's not all. We know that price is important, so we only give the award to companies we feel charge a reasonable price for their services. If they charge too much they're not eligible to be Which? Recommended Providers, whatever score they receive in the survey.
Broadband Which? Recommended Providers: discover which two providers impressed most in our latest survey.