Harrison Spinks Somnus Supremacy Jewel 10000 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pocket sprung
The Somnus Supremacy Jewel mattress is made from Herdwick sheep’s wool and mohair, which manufacturer Harrison Spinks claims makes it ‘luxuriously comfortable’. But can this mattress give your back the long-lasting support it needs, and is it worth the expensive price? Read our full mattress review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to lie on?
- How comfortable is it?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Manufacturer guarantee5 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsHarrison mattresses have a guarantee of five years as standard.
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we improved our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested before that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
- 44%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2022
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.