Now Broadband review
While it’s owned by Sky, Now Broadband is one of the newer names on the broadband market. So how does it compare to its parent network – and other established names such as BT and TalkTalk?
Now broadband review
In this in-depth review, we will:
- give you a full breakdown of how its customers rated it for key factors, such as the technical support it provides
- show how Now Broadband compares with all the other major internet service providers (ISPs), including , , and
- report quotes from real Now Broadband broadband customers on their experiences
- assess the equipment on offer from Now Broadband
- look at the latest deals and offers that it's promoting
- reveal the level of complaints to Ofcom that come from Now Broadband customers.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
|Now Broadband broadband satisfaction survey results|
|Speed||Reliability||Ease of set up||Value for money||Ease of contacting||Customer service||Technical support||Customer score (%)|
What makes a Which? Recommended Provider?
Which? Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop and the accolade is only given out to broadband companies that achieve a customer score of 70% or above.
That's not all. We know that price is important and so we only give the award to companies we feel charge a reasonable price for their services. If they charge too much they're not eligible to be Recommended Providers, whatever score they receive in the survey.