iCandy Orange review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The iCandy Orange pushchair is the first converting tandem double from the brand since the uber-popular Peach. The Orange has several innovative features, the most noteworthy being an integrated ride-on board for your toddler. Read our review to find out if this new iCandy is the perfect pushchair for your pair of little ones.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number01767 604400
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.icandyworld.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.