The Black Friday and Cyber Monday long weekend is a great time to pick up a deal on a bundle, with many providers including O2, EE and Three already slashing prices on Sim-only mobile plans.
This can be welcome news if you’re looking for a cheap deal on your monthly bundle, either to replace your current contract or to buy a new phone outright.
The only downside is that, with so many offers from multiple providers, it can be hard to know where to start. But don’t worry – we’ve done the research so you don’t have to.
We’ll update this page as and when new mobile networks announce their deals.
- Read our survey of the best and worst mobile networks for 2019 to find out which network will work best for you.
Best Sim-only deals: Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019
Vodafone has cut the price of all its unlimited packages by £3 a month, although some of the unlimited packages come with quite strict speed restrictions.
If you take out an Entertainment package, you also get a choice of Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, NOW TV and Sky Sports Mobile included for the contract.
Packages last 18-months and can come with up to 77 destinations roam-free (depending on the package you take out).
- Unlimited data and minutes for £20 a month – Max speed 2Mbps
- Unlimited data and minutes for £23 a month – Max speed 10Mbps
- Unlimited data and minutes for £27 a month – No speed restrictions
Browse all the Vodafone Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Although better known for its broadband offering, Plusnet has been known to offer low-cost Sim-only deals as well.
For the Black Friday weekend, Plusnet is offering three deals with the headline deal offering 10GB for £10 and 12GB for £2 extra a month. All deals are 30-days and come with a Smart Cap, which allows you to set a monthly limit on your bill.
- 3GB, unlimited minutes for £7 a month
- 10GB, unlimited minutes for £10 a month
- 12GB, unlimited minutes for £12 a month
Browse all the Plusnet Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
O2 has fully embraced Black Friday and Cyber Monday, offering a number of Sim-only deals to new customers.
The headline deal offers 100GB of data for £20 a month on an 18-month contract.
All of O2’s offers come with unlimited minutes and texts, O2 Priority, Free O2 Wifi access to hotspots. For packages over 20GB, O2 customers can access its Travel Inclusive Zone, which gives customers access to an allowance of 120 minutes and inclusive data in 27 roaming destinations.
One thing to note is that some of the Sim-only deals are on an 18-month contract, and prices may go up twice in the duration of the contract.
- 5GB, 1000 minutes for £10 a month – 3GB extra data
- 10GB, unlimited minutes for £15 a month
- 100GB, unlimited minutes for £20 a month – O2 Travel included
- 6GB, unlimited minutes for £15 a month – 12-month contract
- 20GB, unlimited minutes for £18 a month
- 40GB, unlimited minutes for £20 a month – 5G data included
- 100GB, unlimited minutes for £20 a month – 5G data included
Browse all the O2 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals by clicking the links above.
The UK’s largest mobile network typically is not known for cheap Sim-only deals, but for the Black Friday weekend, EE has introduced a couple of intriguing offers. If you’re tempted though, bear in mind EE didn’t perform too well as a provider in our regular customer satisfaction survey. Read our review of EE’s mobile network for more.
New customers can get 60GB of data for £20 or a whopping 100GB of data for £25 a month. If you wish to include one of EE’s ‘Swappable Benefits’ (which are add-ons ranging from inclusive roaming to included BT Sport Mobile), you can get one for just £5 a month more.
EE customers get up to 60Mbps speed as standard as well as unlimited minutes and texts.
Like O2, the Sim-only deals are on an 18-month contract and price increases apply.
- 60GB, unlimited minutes for £20 a month – Pay £5 a month more for one “Swappable Benefit”
- 100GB, unlimited minutes for £25 a month – Pay £5 a month more for one “Swappable Benefit”
Browse all the EE Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Although typically one of the more pricier mobile providers, BT Mobile has come out with a range of strong deals for those looking for a new mobile network.
BT Mobile has boosted the data on almost all its packages and is offering Free BT Sport Mobile, which allows you to watch BT Sport content via your mobile device only.
Alongside that, BT is giving new customers a JBL soundbar worth £149.99 to add to the living room.
All BT Mobile’s deals come with unlimited minutes and texts, access to five million BT Wifi hotspots and last 12 months.
- 8GB, unlimited minutes for £17 a month- Was 5GB, Free BT Sport Mobile
- 20GB, unlimited minutes for £20 a month – Was 10GB, Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
- 25GB, unlimited minutes for £25 a month – Was 15GB, Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
- 40GB, unlimited minutes for £30 a month – Was 30GB, Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
- 100GB, unlimited minutes for £35 a month – Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
Browse all the BT Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
As a mobile network owned by a retailer, ID Mobile is no stranger to deals and Black Friday weekend is no exception, with a range of offers for new customers.
ID Mobile’s cheapest deal gives you 2GB data and 500 minutes for £6 a month with unlimited minutes costing £1 more a month.
iD Mobile deals are all 30-day plans, which is great for those looking not to commit to one provider. New customers also get bill capping and data rollover to ensure you can control how much you use your data or minutes.
- 2GB, 500 minutes for £6 a month – unlimited minutes cost £1 more a month
- 7GB, 500 minutes for £9 a month
- 10GB, 300 minutes for £10 a month – unlimited minutes cost £2 a month
- 20GB, unlimited minutes for £14 a month – Save £4 a month
- 50GB, unlimited minutes for £18 a month – Save £2 a month
- Unlimited data and minutes for £23 a month – Save £2 a month
Browse all the ID Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Three has announced a range of deals, including its flagship unlimited data deal for £20. The deal also comes with a 5G-ready Sim when you are ready to switch over, unlimited personal hotspot usage and Go Roam, which allows you to use your allowance in 71 countries, although data is capped here at 12GB.
It has also introduced a double-data deal on PAYG packages, offering 4GB for the price of 2GB at £10 and 10GB for the price of 5GB at £15. For PAYG deals, you can collect reward points to unlock perks such as free delivery with Deliveroo or 60-days access to Headspace.
All deals come with unlimited minutes and texts.
- 4GB, unlimited minutes for £10 – double data
- 10GB, unlimited minutes for £15 – double data
- Unlimited data and minutes for £20
Browse all the Three Black Friday deals.
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Tesco Mobile is introducing weekly deals in the run-up to the big day. For this week, Tesco Mobile has six deals for light, medium and heavy data users. The cheapest deal gives you 2GB data and 500 minutes for £7.50 a month. All deals are 12-months and come with 5,000 minutes and texts. Tesco Mobile customers also get no mid-contract price rises and can double up Clubcard points.
- 2GB of data, 500 minutes for £7.50 a month
- 6GB of data, 5000 minutes for £10 a month – was £12.50 a month
- 10GB of data, 5000 minutes for £12 a month
- 20GB of data, 5000 minutes for £15 a month – was £17.50 a month
- 50GB of data, 5000 minutes for £20 a month – was £35 a month
- 100GB of data, 5000 minutes for £25 a month – was £50 a month
Browse all the Tesco Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Sky is offering great savings across its range of services. The headline Sim-only deal offers a third off its 8GB package, offering it for £10.
The package comes with unlimited minutes and texts on a 12-month contract. Sky Mobile customers also get unlimited streaming on all Sky apps included. Data rollover and Piggybank Rewards are also included, which allow you to cash in your unused data for monthly rewards.
- 8GB, unlimited minutes for £10 a month – 33% off
Browse all the Sky Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
Use our mobile phone contract calculator to make sure buying a phone outright and getting a Sim is better than a contract.
Fresh off the announcement that Virgin Mobile is switching from EE to the Vodafone network, Virgin has announced some early Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals with two packages for customers. For £10, you can get 10GB data and for £19, you can get 50GB.
All deals come with 5,000 minutes, data rollover and unlimited use of Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter (although voice and video calls are taken out of your data allowance).
- 10GB, 5000 minutes for £10 per month – £6 off monthly price
- 50GB, 5000 minutes for £19 per month – £6 off monthly price
Browse all the Virgin Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
How to get the best deal on a new mobile contract
At Which?, we work hard to give you all the information you need about mobile networks.
You can read more about Sim-only packages in our guide to the getting the best Sim-only deal, which has a round-up of the best deals each month. If you’ve found a deal you like but are tied to a contract, try haggling with your mobile provider.
We can also help you work out how much data and how many minutes you really need, so you can see if you could settle for a smaller and cheaper bundle.
We regularly survey customers of 13 major mobile networks to find out their views on everything from customer service and ease of contacting the provider. Read our detailed mobile provider reviews to see how they fared.