Broadband provider reviews
Now Broadband review
Article 5 of 14
We surveyed thousands of broadband users to tell you everything you need to know about Now Broadband – including whether to sign up for one of its broadband deals.
While it’s owned by Sky, Now Broadband is one of the newer names on the broadband market. So how does it compare to its parent network – and other established names such as BT and TalkTalk?
Use Which? Switch Broadband to find the best Now Broadband deal for you.
Now broadband review
In this in-depth review, we will:
- give you a full breakdown of how its customers rated it for key factors, such as the technical support it provides
- show how Now Broadband compares with all the other major internet service providers (ISPs), including BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin
- report quotes from real Now Broadband broadband customers on their experiences
- assess the equipment on offer from Now Broadband
- look at the latest deals and offers that it's promoting
- reveal the level of complaints to Ofcom that come from Now Broadband customers.
To get all this information, try a Which? trial.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member, log in now to unlock the table.
What makes a Which? Recommended Provider?
Which? Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop and the accolade is only given out to broadband companies that achieve a customer score of 70% or above.
That's not all. We know that price is important and so we only give the award to companies we feel charge a reasonable price for their services. If they charge too much they're not eligible to be Recommended Providers, whatever score they receive in the survey.
Broadband Which? Recommended Providers: discover which providers impressed most in our latest survey.