EE Broadband Review
EE has become a major player in the UK broadband scene, but in the past has struggled to match the customer service or network reliability provided by the best internet service providers (ISPs). Could EE turn things around in 2020?
EE broadband review
In this in-depth review, we will:
- give you a full breakdown of how customers rated it on key factors, including technical support
- show you how EE compares with all the other major internet service providers (ISPs), including , , and
- tell you what real EE broadband customers say about their experiences
- assess the equipment on offer from EE
- explore EE's latest deals and offers
- reveal the level of complaints to Ofcom by EE customers.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
What makes a Which? Recommended Provider?
Which? Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop, and the accolade is only given to broadband companies that achieve a customer score of 70% or above.
That's not all. We know that price is important, so we only give the award to companies we feel charge a reasonable price for their services. If they charge too much, they're not eligible to be Recommended Providers, whatever score they receive in the survey.