Broadband provider reviews
BT broadband review
By Hamse Yusuf
Article 1 of 12
We've surveyed thousands of broadband users and can tell you everything you need to know about BT broadband – including whether to sign up for one of its deals
Britain's biggest broadband provider hasn't always been Britain's best broadband provider. In previous Which? surveys, BT has often fallen below average and has even been trumped by Virgin Media and Sky. With improving speeds and the popular Infinity fibre broadband, could BT have become one of the best broadband providers?Use Which? Switch Broadband to find the best BT broadband deal for you.
BT broadband review
In this in-depth review of BT broadband, we'll:
- give you a full breakdown of how customers rated it on key factors, including technical support
- show you how BT compares with all the other major internet service providers (ISPs), including Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media
- tell you what real BT broadband customers have to say about their experiences
- assess the equipment on offer from BT
- explore BT's latest deals and offers
- reveal the level of complaints made to Ofcom by BT customers.
To get all this information, try a Which? trial.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member, log in to unlock the table below and to access our full expert analysis of BT.
What makes a Which? Recommended Provider?
Which? Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop, and the accolade is only given out to broadband companies that achieve a customer score of 75% or above.
That's not all. We know that price is important, so we only give the award to companies we feel charge a reasonable price for their services. If they charge too much, they're not eligible to be Which? Recommended Providers, whatever score they receive in the survey.
Broadband Which? Recommended Providers: discover which two providers impressed most in our latest survey.