Preparing for a new baby is very exciting but it's worth knowing that both expectant mothers and fathers have rights. Read our guides to find out what maternity leave and pay you can expect as well as what paternity leave you’re entitled to.
- What rights do I have to maternity pay and leave?
- What rights do I have to paternity pay and leave?
- What are my rights to Shared Parental Leave?
It can be tricky knowing what to do if you’re unhappy with your child’s nursery or childminder. Our guides help you if you want to make a complaint.
- I’m unhappy with my childminder, what can I do?
- I’m unhappy with my nursery, what can I do?
- Letter of complaint to Ofsted
Looking after a baby can be demanding enough without having to deal with faulty products, especially when it comes to buggies and baby monitors. Our guides help you avoid the frustrations and get faulty baby products dealt with swiftly.
- How to complain about a faulty pushchair
- I’ve been waiting months for a replacement part for my buggy
- Letter to complain about injury caused by a faulty pushchair
Under the Consumer Rights Act, you have the right to a return or refund if something you buy is faulty or unfit for purpose. We help you navigate the law so you're not left out of pocket.
- Can I claim against PayPal if I don’t get what I paid for?
- Can I get a refund on a digital download?
- Can I return an item bought from another EU country?
- Consumer Rights Act 2015
It can be really frustrating if you order a product for delivery, only for it to take ages to arrive or not turn up at all. Knowing your rights can remove some of the stress and help get your order faster – or your money back.