It can be very stressful if your circumstances change and you have trouble keeping up with your mortgage repayments. But don’t panic. Our guides on switching and how your credit rating could be affected can help you.
You have the right to make a complaint if you have a problem with your mortgage provider. If speaking directly to your provider doesn’t solve the issue, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Read our guides to help you.
If you believe you’ve been mis-sold an endowment mortgage, you can make a complaint but there are time limits for doing so. Our guides help you navigate the complaints process, including when to refer a complaint to the ombudsman.
- Can I make a mis-sold endowment complaint?
- I think I've been mis-sold my mortgage, what can I do?
- Is there a deadline for making a mis-sold endowment complaint?
Dealing with financial complaints can be a tricky business. Our guides can guide you through the complaints process and help you get the best results.
- Can I take my financial complaint to the financial ombudsman?
- How do I complain about a bad financial service?
- I think I’ve been mis-sold a financial product, what can I do?
- The Financial Services Regulations 2004